Yes to both, he just isn’t returning my calls or emails.  This seems very
unusual for Jay and his operation.

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 10:56 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson

Neil,

How depressing!

I might be able to make it middle of next week.  (No Saturday hours this time
of year)

I trust you have tried j...@anapolisrigging.com or (410)269-8035?

Joel

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Neil Andersen via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

My friends and fellow sailors,

2 years ago (literally), my boat was impacted when a neighboring boat fell over
on to it.  The furling system was damaged and the rigging (Navtec rod rigging)
stressed requiring an inspection. Thus began a saga that is still ongoing.

Initially a Rigger was contracted in Rock Hall to do the inspection, etc.  He
disappeared and when finally located we had to threaten legal action to get my
property back (Mast and rigging).  That was 2014.

We then had the mast and rigging transferred to Annapolis Rigging for
inspection and repair.  It has been reported that they have everything to
complete the repairs and reinstall.  Some confusion seems to have occurred as
the boat is out of the water in Worton Creek so Annapolis Rigging needs to go
to the boat, the boat can’t come to them. (for the record, they had to come
over to the Eastern shore to retrieve the mast in the first place).

Here is where the ask is – Is anyone close enough to Annapolis Rigging to stop
in and have them call me.  BoatUS and I have been trying since August to reach
them to get the estimate to approve for them to arrange for a crane, etc. to
come and “assemble mast, step mast, block and tune mast, install boom, run
lines, and hook up electric”.

I am located about 7-8 hours from Annapolis and want to avoid taking off work
to get this effort finished.

Signed,

Neil ”High and Dry” Andersen

FoxFire, 1982 C&C 32 in Worton Creek, MD
Auburn, NY 13021-9261

610-886-6559 (work/cell)

 <mailto:neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com> neil.eric.ander...@gmail.com

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the
realist adjusts the sails.

Joel
301 541 8551