From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ahmet via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2015 1:52 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ahmet
Subject: Stus-List C&C 25 headsail size

Next year I will race Tabasco a bit. I have 2 headsails, one seems to be a 105,
the other a 130.
I like the 105, because it is easy to tack, and strong enough to have an
enjoyable sail if I am lazy and it is blowing over 10.
The sail in Sailboatdata looks like a pretty big sail, like a 150.

What is the largest reasonable headsail you guys on the 25 use, without having
to deal with excessive tenderness ?
Thank You
Ahmet
S/V Tabasco