>3.) Where can I find out the fiberglass layup schedule?

Paul,

A good place to find details on your C&C’s construction details is the Maritime
Museum of the Great Lakes in Kingston.  I was able to buy copies of Calypso
build drawings which have been very helpful on our deck restoration project.

Regarding your repair project, Sailing Anarchy’s Fixit Forum has had some great
discussions on repairing damaged boats.  It may take a while to sort out the
background noise to get to the good stuff but there are some very good posts
relating to your type of project.

Martin DeYoung
Calypso
1971 C&C 43