I'm so excited. Stuart Dahlgren, from UK Sails NW, is driving down to Vashon from Sidney to deliver and fit my new Tape Drive Mail and Genoa. He shipped them from Sidney to Blaine, to avoid BC tax and duty, clever man!

We stopped into his loft last summer on our way to the C&C Rendezvous to get a genoa repaid and left with an order for both sails. A nice discount and the incredibly advantageous exchange rate closed the deal for us. The free delivery was a bonus!

I'm torn about the wind...do I want light air to ease the installation or a nice breeze to test em out?

Either way, Ill try to get some pics to share.

Tom B

Tom Buscaglia
SV Alera
1990 C&C 37+/40