Hello: I have a 1986 MKIII 38-ft. One of the removable panels over the
galley (four or five screws) material needs replacing. I have pulled the
panel and removed the material. It cannot be save, it was ruined by the
previous owner trying to glue the edges back up as a quick fix. All the
others in the cabin are in great shape. Does anyone know where I can find a
match. It is cream to beige in color, as I am certain all of them are. I was
told it was a vinyl wall covering by a boat upholstering shop. I live on an
island in Washington state. I can take a ferry or bridge to the main land,
but it is normally an 3.5 round trip just over and back, without leaving the
ferry dock area. So I do most things via the internet.

Thanks for any help you may have.