Its been many years ago but Stars and Stripes and Canada were there and doing
daysails.  At time, had two crew plus the tourists on board.  Did a little race
around bouys.  If you had sailing experience they let you work.  I was main
sail trimmer.  Others grinders, etc.  One beer wench.  Best 60 bucks I spent
entire trip.  Don't know if still there.
Bill Walker
CnC 36

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 Syerdave--- via CnC-List