*From: *"Indigo via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*To: *cnc-list@cnc-list.com
*Cc: *"Indigo" <ind...@thethomsons.us>
*Sent: *Tuesday, December 1, 2015 2:40:39 PM
*Subject: *Stus-List Jumper Batteries

I bought a mPower Jump last winter to replace an old clunky starter pack to
keep on board Indigo.  Not 100% confident that it would start the diesel
3GMF, I charged up the unit at home - used it twice to start my Honda
Accord, and then without recharging it, used it in May to start the boat
with no other batteries connected - worked just great on the diesel that
had not been run since laying up in the winter.

Specs from their website below!

The mPower Jump. Always With You, Always Ready, Always Easy to Use.

   - Jump starts all 12V cars including 8 cylinder vehicles
   - Fits in a glove box
   - Automatic On Technology
   - Multiple safety protection
   - High capacity battery technology
   - 600A peak current

*Technical Specifications:*

   - Input: 12V 1A
   - Output: 12V
   - Jump start Start Current: 300A
   - Peak Current: 600A
   - Size: 7.09 x 2.76 x 1.38
   - Weight: 1.52 lbs.
   - Operating Temperature: -20° C-60° C/-4° F-140° F
   - Battery Capacity: 13000mAh
   - Full Charging Time: Approx 4h