$119 CAD is only $87 in US dollars!  Plus, since you're a Washington
resident you can get the Edge card which is $76 USD for 1 day. That's only
$7 more than Steven's Pass at $69, and Whistler has a lot more terrain. The
5 hour drive is what deters me though. Stevens had 9" of powder yesterday,
really fun time.

-Patrick
C&C LF 38
Seattle, WA