From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jake
Brodersen via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:23 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jake Brodersen
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding prop for 30-1 with A4

Jonathan,

I think Charlie meant to criticize two-bladed FOLDING propellers as having poor
reverse power.  The Max prop isn't a folding prop, is it?

I have a two-bladed Martec and I get along just fine with it.  It takes a good
shot of throttle to get some momentum in reverse, but then it backs up just
fine.

Jake

Jake Brodersen
C&C 35 Mk-III "Midnight Mistress"