Stu,have a merry Christmas and a warm and happy New Year, and thanks again for
all you do for us C&Cers.  Lee Christiansen C&C 35-3 c/b,Blue Point, NY

-----Original Message-----
From: Stu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C Email List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com>
Sent: Thu, Dec 24, 2015 3:06 pm
Subject: Stus-List To one and all

After spending many years celebrating a white Christmas, it is unusual for us
to see green grass, flowers in bloom and the temperatures averaging 75-80F.
Sitting by the pool on Christmas Eve, drinking our egg nog on the deck is
something we have never experienced.  But I am sure we will endure.

This festive season is one to be thankful for but at the same, we should open
our hearts to those less fortunate especially those close to home.

With greetings of peace and prosperity, Gladys and I are wishing the very best
for all of our C&C friends during this special time. May you enjoy all the best
now and throughout the coming year.

Stu ā€˜nā€™ Gladys
soaking up the Florida sunshine