From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: December 24, 2015 14:33
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Stus-List Holiday wishes

Wishing all and their loved ones a happy and safe holiday season.  May the New
Year bring joy, fair winds and smooth seas.
80+ F here today.  Just can't wrap my mind around that.  Lake forecast showing
9-10 knots.  Sounds like a good sailing day here in south Louisiana.
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA