Sophia,

While I have never used Debond to remove a traveler track, I did use it years
ago to unbed the depth sounder transducer from my hull, with marginally
satisfactory results (the transducer came out but it took some “persuasion”
with the help of a weighted “swing press” aka, a hammer).  As long as your
traveler track is anodized rather than powder-coat painted, I don’t think that
the Debond will damage the color or surface of the track.  Also, BoatLife
products makes a similar Sealant Remover that can be purchased in a 1 oz spray
bottle through Defender Industries (who do ship to Canada)..

As a last resort, heat probably “un-cures” more stuck together adhesives,
galvanically welded metals, and nasty gummed up fasteners than any chemical
goop I’ve ever used.  Obviously, taking a torch to a bridge deck or transom
mounted traveler track my require a delicate application of heat (take out any
spare fuel tanks from the lazarette, for example) and in this case, a heat gun
may be more appropriate than a soldering torch..

Best of luck,

Chuck Gilchrest

Half Magic

1975 25 Mk1