From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of kelly
petew via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2016 10:55 AM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: kelly petew <kellype...@msn.com>
Subject: Stus-List Stuffing Box Packing Recommendation needed

Happy New Year to All!!
I have a 30-2 and the stuff box was leaking noticeably all last season.
While periodic tightening helped, I'm guessing it's time to renew the
packing.
And While a dripless seal would be great, it's not in the boat "budget".

Any thoughts to share on preferred packing materials would be greatly
appreciated.

Pete W.
Siren Song
1991 30MKII