From: Andrew Burton via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Andrew Burton <a.burton.sai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 2, 2016 10:54 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Clever storage modifications?

The section of sole under my nav table, where I put my feet, was just screwed
down to the interior liner. I pulled it up and cut a hole in the liner,
accessing an area big enough for tool storage so I can use the top drawer for
something else. It's far enough aft and high enough that any bilge water
doesn't find its way up there. I hinged the teak and holly to be a lid.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton