From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 5:53 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Stus-List Automatic bilge pump switch help

I replaced my automatic bilge pump switch with a waterwhich. When the when the
switch activates the bilge pump, the bilge is pumped relatively dry. However
when the pump shuts off water flows back into the bilge and so the pump is
running in an endless loop. I see my alternatives as installing a check valve
or installing a different brand of switch. I believe I previously had a Johnson
switch.

 any recommendations
Joel
35/3