Gents, I had an offshore sailing program some years ago taking people offshore,
usually for the first time and showing them how to do it successfully. The last
trip I had 54 people all going at the same time. Conditions when we left were
fairly rough, thanks to a storm having moved through ahead of us. Only one
person got sea sick. The reason we had such success was that everyone except
the one guy, got the meds into his system for three days ahead of departure. I
don't believe anyone used the pressure point bands, but apart from that we had
the gamut of brands. It didn't seem to matter. The trick seems to be to get the
meds into your system well ahead of time. This has even worked for my wife, who
gets seasick on a dewy lawn.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine