From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 7:00 PM
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Standard Horizon GX2200

Very nice radio.

Dennis C.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 5:55 PM, bobmor99 . via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Currently I just day-sail with minimal electronics (VHF, GPS, and cellphone -
all hand-held) but am looking to do some coastal cruising (US Southeast) within
the next year. I am looking at the GX2200 as a nice addition.

The GPS Store has it for $300 plus a $40 mail in rebate.

http://www.thegpsstore.com/Standard-Horizon-GX2200-Matrix-AIS-with-GPS-P3968.aspx

Thoughts and opinions appreciated as always.

--Bob Moriarty

Ox 1976 33-1

Jax, FL