I was self-insured for a couple of years and bought all the ethical meds for my
girlfriend and myself at Canada Drugs Online.
https://www.canadadrugsonline.com/sitemap.aspx I always found them to be very
service oriented and easy to work with.

She took Effexor, at a cost of just under $300 a month at the local Walgreens.
Canada Drug online was about $165 per month, and the drug they sent us was
manufactured in New Jersey by the same company as the pills from Walgreens.
Turns out the generic, available in Canada at $80 per month but not available
in the US, was also made by the same drug company as the name brand drug.

I take two kinds of insulin – Novalog and Levemir. Canada Drug Online was about
$300 per month for either. Now I am on Medicare, and the retail price is just
over $800 per month for one of the drugs and almost $950 for the other. Which
is the Medicare approved price.

Canadian mail order pharmacies are regulated by the Canadian government, just
like the FDA regulates the mail order pharmacy I use for my Medicare drug
company. Except in Canada both the drug and the price must get approval, and
pricing considers a “reasonable” return on investment.

I’ll get off my soap box. And to keep this sailing related, I hadn’t thought
about getting Sturgeon from Canada Drugs Online, but I’m glad you gave me the
idea. I need to replace the old scopolamine in my med kit and supplement the
Bonine that is in there now.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC