Has anyone looked at or used the Simrad RS35 VHF radio?  It looks amazing
for the price!  It has NMEA2000, AIS, DSC and supports up to two wireless
remote mikes.  Defender has it for $329.99.  The wireless remote mike is
$139.99.  The comparable Icom radio is $399.99 and the remote mike and
cable is $274.98.  So, $469.98 vs. $674.97.

Gary
S/V High Maintenance
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA