Hi Ed,

Thanks for the warning. I think I will avoid the Troana Boat Show... most of the others offer a discount. :)

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 03:25 PM 09/01/2016, you wrote:

At the Toronto boat show Ontario Plastic Fabricators <http://www.ontarioplastics.ca>www.ontarioplastics.ca had a booth. Located in east end Toronto. They have Lexan listed on their handout ... colours and smokes 25% premium on the listed cost.

No affiliation and have not purchased from them previously.

Ed

Prime Interest
Toronto