Curtis,I wet sand with one of those abrasive sponges so that I smooth out the
old paint and take off the surface crud.  Keeps dust down and does a good
cleaning job.  You have to let it dry of course, but the next coat adheres
well.RonWild CheriC&C 30-1STL

      From: Curtis via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Curtis <cpt.b...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2016 11:17 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom paint help needed

Thanksfor all the advise. I will purchase 2 gallons. Its what The yard put on
last time and it did well. I will use Ultra again. The yard did it last time. I
am going to save on the labor this time and DYI. Just not sure if a light sand
will be suffice.I will heavy on the leading edges and the Fin Rudder. The
rudder always seams to have a beard.
Thanks John But I live in Beaufort South Carolina.
Thanks again Guys.