From: "Gary Russell via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Gary Russell" <captnga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 5:47:09 PM
Subject: Stus-List C&C 37+ nameplates for sale

Well, I've got what I consider a reasonable quote for the nameplates. I can
supply them in black UV resistant polycarbonate for $75 each side plus
shipping.. That includes everything including the NRE (non-recurring
engineering charges). The NRE is basically CAM charges). I need to know who is
interested. I suspect I can have them in about a week. If there are similar
nameplates for other C&C models, I can entertain getting them as well. I don't
know if I can get them in stainless steel, but if possible it will be quite a
bit more expensive because of the small radii of some of the cuts. A 1/16"
cutter moves very slow in stainless
So let me know if you are interested.

Gary
S/V High Maintenance