Why not get a piece of wood and groove the backside and either paint or
varnish. Iā€™m not aware of any conduit which is pretty.

Gary

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ryan Doyle
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 11:45 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle <ryanpdo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Clean-looking wire conduit

Hey all,

I'm finishing a complete rewire of my 1976 C&C 30 mki.  I've installed all new
low-draw LED lighting in the cabin.  In most places the new wires are easy to
conceal as I'm just routing them where the old wires were.  However, in the
head and in the V berth running the new wire between the cabin ceiling and the
deck appeared extremely difficult or impossible, so I opted to run the wire
behind the cabinetry and out along the joint of the bulkhead and the ceiling.

I am looking for a safe, flexible, and pleasing-looking conduit or cover for
wiring that my wife will approve of - not your standard black plastic marine
wire conduit.  Home depot sells a few covers, but I'm wondering if anyone has
something they've used with success on a boat.

There are photos of the head and V-berth lighting/wiring in their current
unsecured and un-hidden state at the links below.  Thanks in advance for any
help!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8g8d5sXYVWGeTIyN29PWTZpSDA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8g8d5sXYVWGRG9OZXN2a1JrX2M