  From: Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Marek Dziedzic
  Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 15:52
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Testing DSC

  Russ,

  You can call “me mates”, but you do it on Ch 70 (automatically) (instead of
Ch 16). This frees Ch 16 for everyone else. After you establish communication,
you move to a working channel, as normal.

  The radio always watches Ch 70 (even if you don’t), so you don’t need to
worry about it. You should watch Ch 16, as usual, though there are discussions
about getting rid of that requirement (assuming that everyone has a DSC radio).

  Marek