Hi amigos,
Greeting from sunny Florida.  I won't say any more about it, I promise.
I am repairing my leaky hatch despite recommendations to replace it with a new
unit.  One of the problems is that one of the hinges is broken off at the tip,
missing a portion up to the first of two screw holes.  Does anyone know where I
can find one of these babies? I was going to have it fabricated but the guy
here in Miami wants 250 for it.  It is a rather complex design.
The hatch is no longer made, as you know.
Replacing it with an entirely new unit, besides being a design faux pas, has
let me to the problem of the cut out size not being quite right (mine is a 1/4"
smaller in most cases) and the natch frames not being flush to the deck.  The
ones I have found have a lip, which the original does not have.
Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Alex WolfeShaka, C&C 24Coconut Grove Sailing Club Alex Wolfe
(917) 863-9918
www.alexwolfe.tv