I bet your hull has been painted at one time so the numbers are hard to read.

My guess would be: CCY352700474

CCY – C&C Yachts

35 – model (could be 36 too, I’m not sure how they were labeled)

270 – Hull Number (the last number could also be an 8)

0474 – The month and year that the hull was laid up

Is there a  stamped plaque somewhere in the cockpit, that would have the model
and hull number in a slightly different format.

Rick Taillieu

Nemesis

'75 C&C 25  #371

Shearwater Yacht Club