From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2016 09:27
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Furler for my C&C30 MK1

My buddy and I install Harken furlers.  In our opinion, they are the best.  I
have had a Harken  MKIII  furler on Touche' for 16 years with no issues.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Feb 7, 2016 6:47 AM, "Curtis via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com
<mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

I am the Harbor Master For a marina here in the Low-Country of South Carolina,
I was hoping someone could share with me a contact name and number for a Furler
dealer. I was hoping to get a discount for advertising their product line in my
marina?

Second part, or question can you share some advise on the brand furler you have
had good luck with or better yet any horor stories on the one I should not get
for my boat? Thanks for your input.

I will be buying a new Scott sail designed for a furler %135

--

Best regards,

Capt,Curtis McDaniel

"At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much."

 <tel:470-313-0918> 470-313-0918