Thanks for that Len. I don't have a propane system on my boat. It's looking
like a bulkhead mounted diesel fireplace style heater is the only practical
option at this point, with a day tank. I have a gasoline powered A4 and no
propane system on board.

We're at Bay Moorings. Lovely up there. Really looking forward to this
season.
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto