From: dwight veinot via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: dwight veinot <dwight...@gmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Feb 8, 2016 7:51 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Diesel Heaters and installation

I wonder if anyone is installing/using solid fuel cabin heaters
nowadays?  Alianna came to me with a Cole stove mounted on the Port
cabin bulkhead right beside the mast...charcoal briquettes throw off a
good heat and it's sort of like having a little fireplace inside the
boat, some ambiance in addition to nice heat, but I must admit I have
only use it a few times when living aboard on cool damp nights.
Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net