I have a Kiwi-prop, installed 2008 when I changed out the A4 to an old Yanmar QM20. I like it.

Chosen in part because I could swing the largest diameter due to the way blades are mounted. Tip clearance took advantage of the way the buttock lines sweep up a lot in the area. A few extra inches in (new) shaft length and I got a 17" prop down there. :)

The thing is a beast in reverse because it goes full pitch (no adjustable stops) so I typically just go a few boats lengths at most and pop into neutral if I have to travel further back. Great customer support if dealing with John in New Zealand. I suggest going direct and giving a pass on the Canadian distributor if you choose a Kiwi-prop.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 -1
        Vancouver Island