There is a small sump ( depression ) in the floor in the head . The pressure
hot and cold water was on a retractable hose that was attached to the sink tap
. I think you would sit on the head or stand with a curtain around the head . I
have seen the sump arrangement but not the enclosure
Sent from Joe Bognar