Does anyone know for certain what species the wood veneer would be on the
cabinets and bulkheads in my 1980 C&C36? We talk about teak wood work all the
time on this list, and certainly the fids, hand rails, and exterior trim wood
is teak, but the plywood veneer looks an awful lot like mahogany to me. It is
quite red in colour, and not at all like Scandinavian mid century modern
furniture. I need to replace quite a bit, and I want to get the right stuff.

Steve Thomas
C&C36
Merritt Island, FL