Hi,

I know the small (galley and head) Atkins and Hoyle hatches use 3/8-in EDPM
foam cord for replacement seal.

Does anyone know what the replacement seals are for the other larger Atkins and
Hoyle hatches?  Do they use the same 3/8-in EDPM foam cord or is it a different
size and/or type?

I am planning on ordering some 3/8-in EDPM foam cord from McMaster-carr.
Minimum order length is 100-ft but the price is far better than buying from
A&H.  If anyone is interested in some  3/8-in EDPM let me know.  I’ll sell
25-ft length for $10 each plus shipping.

I came across this interesting dig at A&H on the BoatUS site:
http://www.boatus.com/cruising/littlegidding/200305-29.asp
            After reading it, I order a some Silaprene online from JD
Industrial for $8.79.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall