John,
          I am interested in the autohelm, and maybe the Furuno too. A few more
details like which model of autohelm controller and associated equipment would
be helpful. Please contact me off list if you would rather.  I am in the
process of fixing up a much neglected and bare bones 36.

Thanks,

Steve Thomas
C&C36
Merritt Island, FL

---- John Bousfield via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Good morning Lister's,
Spring is getting close and I have some items to sell, but before I put
them on the usual sites I thought I would see if anyone in the group is
interested. These items are from fresh water never been in salt water.
1. Furuno 1621 Mk2 price $600
2. Raytheon Linear autohelm. It comes with a spare linear drive that is in
working order or can be used for parts. It comes with the wind vane
steering unit. Price $500.

John & Marjolein
dutch girl C&C 36
Spring Lake, MI