If you buy them make sure you check the bobbin.  The bobbin has a 4 year
shelf life and a couple of mine were past-due or really close.  A five
minute phone call to West was all it took to get 4 free service kits
including new C02 cartridges and bobbins.. We got them within 3 days.

I bought 4 of the "inshore" versions to protect my family at the cyber
monday sale for about $110.00 a piece in November.  We like them a lot,
they are nice and lightweight and at least with winter clothing, you
forget you're wearing them about 5 minutes after putting them on.

The idea was to wear them mostly during the winter (Concerned with
possible hypothermia) I think we'll wear 'em whenever it's blowing.. I
think even in a T-shirt, you'd hardly feel you the thing on.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Cumming, GA