Deep Blue Yacht Supply - give them a call.

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-02-21 6:02 PM, Brian Fry via CnC-List wrote:

I finally got my shaft coupling removed and the shaft pulled.
This allowed me to get an accurate measurement of the bearing strut diameter. It is without a doubt 1 5/8". The shaft is 1 1/4".
I cannot find a replacement anywhere for this size.
WTH do I do now?
Do I install a sleeve of copper pipe into which I press the bearing?
I am at my wits end with this.

Brian
La Neige
37/40 xl