Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Stu via CnC-List
Sent: February 22, 2016 3:16 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Stu
Subject: Stus-List Replying to messages

Just my friendly (maybe monthly) reminder when you reply to messages:

1.  Change the subject line so that it reflects on the content of the message.
“Digest vol xxx issue xxx” does not tell anyone what is in the post.
2.  Please trim your message.  No problem if the last email is included, but
when it contains 6 or 7 previous messages the email gets too large and will be
rejected.

If you are having problems replying, it would help to assist you if we knew
which email program you were using and if it is web-based or a stand-a-lone
program on your computer.

Have a good day everyone
Stu