We used a product called " capture" that worked well. I believe we found it at
a Home Depot

Sent from Outlook on my iPhone

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 4:12 PM -0800, "Andrew Burton via CnC-List"
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Baking soda and pet and toddler odor remover. Just went through the same thing
on a delivery and found a couple of products on the market. The pet odor stuff
we found at Walmart and it really did the trick, actually got rid of rather
than masked the smell.
AndyC&C 40Peregrine

Andrew Burton61 W NarragansettNewport, RI USA    02840
http://sites.google.com/site/andrewburtonyachtservices/+401 965-5260
On Feb 25, 2016, at 18:44, TOM VINCENT via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>