One of the reviews on the Harbor Freight site reads as follows.  If 1800 -
1900 watts is enough output for your application then this will be a great
little generator until it breaks, then you throw it away as it is made in
China and parts will not be available.  1800 - 1900 watts is roughtly what
you get from a 15 amp outlet at home.

Ken H.

http://www.harborfreight.com/engines-generators/gas-engine-generators/2500-peak2200-running-watts-47-hp-125cc-portable-inverter-generator-61169.html

Below rated power

It just so happens I work in a large shop which repairs military
generators. After buying this generator, I could not wait until I could put
this inverter generator on a calibrated load bank. The generator is rated
at 2200 watts with a peak of 2500. The little generator just will not do
it. It will hold a little over 1900 watts for long periods, and kick the
over load light on around its peak of 2100 watts. Again,the equipment we
tested this with is calibrated yearly. It seems to put out very clean power
to run your electronics. Another draw back to the unit is the generator is
wire to stay in the econ mode which means the engine will slow down without
a load. This is not always a bad thing because it save on fuel; however, it
takes a split second to spin up to full throttle. This causes problems when
items such as small compressors, saws, RV A/C, etc. are used. Most other
generators in this size have an econ switch which when switch off allows
the generator to run at full power. At full power this generator would have
the power need to start small to medium motors. Having said all of this,
the generators would be great for electronics and lights/ small heaters. It
seems to be well built with good quality control done. I would not
recommend this for refrigerators because the sudden voltage drop and then
surge of power when the motor kicks in can damage the refrigerator.