Surette (Rolls in the USA) are very good batteries (perhaps the best wet
batteries out there) with longer than average life (and higher than average
prices to match) and you shouldn't be in a hurry to replace them unless you
are sure they have been damaged.

Ken H.

Established in 1935, Surrette Battery Company Limited is proud to be one of
North America’s leading lead-acid battery producers and Canada’s only
remaining independent battery manufacturer.  Located in Springhill, Nova
Scotia, we produce a wide range of Rolls-branded premium deep cycle
batteries for use in Renewable Energy, Marine, Motive Power and Railroad
applications.  Rolls flooded and sealed AGM VRLA products are
internationally recognized for their dependability, outstanding quality and
industry-leading manufacturer warranties.

http://rollsbattery.com/marine/