Does anyone know what the original or best hose is for this application? All
the C&C owner's manual says about it is "neoprene hose", which leaves a pretty
wide latitude. I have an idea that several types might work pretty good, but
there is no hose more critical to the survival of the vessel and mine failed.
Fortunately it was a the dock that the failure occurred, and while inconvenient
and very expensive for an emergency haul out at this particular marina, there
was never any real danger either to my person or the vessel. It could have been
very different at sea. Not easy to get at, and not easy to stem the leak.

Steve Thomas
C&C36
Merritt Island, FL