When I do Pegasus's bottom I use just under 2 gallons. 3 coats at
waterline, rudder, leading edge of keel, and 2 coatseeverywhere else. This will
last me 4-5 years here in the PNW. Oh and then only knock off the hard stuff. I
leave the slime to sluff off during cruising.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Alan Liles via CnC-List Date: Sun, Mar 6,
2016 10:09To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com;Cc: Alan Liles;Subject:Stus-List Wetted
surface area, 37+
I'm preparing to paint the bottom of my 37+ for the first time (for me). The
first issue is "How much paint will be required?". I'll be using Micron CSC and
I'm hoping to get enough on that will last for two seasons. Cheers,
address:CnC-List@cnc-list.comTo change your list preferences, including
unsubscribing -- go to the bottom of page
at:http://cnc-list.com/mailman/listinfo/cnc-list_cnc-list.com