Hi Sam,

The penetrating epoxy is kinda volatile so you might have difficulty with a US firm shipping across the border.

The two Canadian Manufacturers I like to deal with are Systems 3 and Industrial Formulators. They both started out in Lower Mainland area, B.C.

My last purchase was System Three (regular epoxy as barrier coat under Inter 2000) 'cause they were cheaper :)
https://systemthree.com/collections/rot-repair

Did I mention I also have a wooden boat?

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet,  35 mk-1
        Salerosa, Atkins - Margery Daw - 40'