Take a look at the link.  Specifically page 35 talks about DC grounds,
galvanic protection, and lightning grounds.

For a lightning ground which is coupling the mast to the keel I would
consider using copper bar stock.  Keep it as straight as possible and if a
bend is required, make it gradual.  Bar stock of sufficient width so that a
hole can be drilled in it large enough to fit a keel bolt.

For a DC ground I would consider drilling a hole in the side of a nut which
fits the keel bolt.  Tap the hole in the nut and then use that to
accommodate your ring terminal.  Alternatively, you could drill and tap the
keel bolt axially and then mount your ring terminal right to the top of the
keep bolt.  The later option will probably be your cheapest and should keep
the terminal high enough out of incidental bilge water.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwNze1nnSQ2-U045ODJPZl9Lcnc/view?usp=docslist_api

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+