From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ted Drossos
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 2:55 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ted Drossos
Subject: Stus-List Wanted - Traveler, Car & "T" track

Peter Fell was looking for a Harken windward sheeting traveler and car. I have
both of these items. A "small boat" windward sheeting adapter kit #213 and a
"small boat", high load captive bearing traveler car #2727. They are both new
and still in their original packing. I was just about to put them on eBay along
with a bunch of other hardware and sails for a C&C 29-2. I wish that the
cncphotoalbum classified section was still functioning. Is it appropriate to
list items for sale here?

Ted Drossos
C&C110
Lady in Red