Gosh, darn. Well, the sailing today was horrible. 5-12 knots variable, less
than 1 foot seas, about mid 70's temperature, bottle of wine. True struggle to
endure. :)

Plan to do it again tomorrow.

Spending night on boat.  Got air conditioner going.

Dennis C.
Touché 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

Sent from my iPhone