“sleeper factor” is an interesting comment and touches a nerve with me.   The
comment we get mostly is we have a “gift rating”.  Seems when we do well in
races our rating is a gift.  However if we do poorly, we didn’t sail well.
Whatever.   I’m tired of other boats being sailed poorly and using gift rating
as an excuse.  The never ending problems with PHRF, I guess.

Sorry for the rant.  Long week.

-          Pete and his screaming, PHRF busting, 1984 straight up 37

On 18 March 2016 at 10:15, Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List