From: Ken Heaton via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 7:44 AM
To: cnc-list
Cc: Ken Heaton ; Peter Patterson
Subject: Re: Stus-List 37+ (or R or XL) Engine Access

Hello David,

I'd like to see the photos and measurements too if you don't mind.  We were
planning to do this soon.

Our boat was re powered in 2000 with a different model of Yanmar and some
components (such as the raw water pump impeller) would be much more easily
accessed with a water proof hatch through the shower stall wall.

Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
S/V Salazar - Can 54955
C&C 37/40 XL - Hull # 67
Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia