Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 21:26:05 -0400
From: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wow, Digest guys just don't get it (Russ &
        Melody)

Brian,

I approached someone else off list as to why/how this happens.  Can you
possibly give some insights?  If there was legitimately something simple
that could be done on the server side?  I considered that maybe renaming
the digest subject to include "DO NOT REPLY" would help?  I've also thought
that simply having a server rule that rejects all mail with the word DIGEST
in the subject line?

I guess I've never had a problem so I don't understand what's causing the
problem.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+