From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dave Godwin
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 6:42 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Idler Plate Photo Explanation

This is good but semi-unsettling information. I’ll be replacing my entire
steering system less the quadrant and engine control cables sometime next Fall,
Inshallah. I spoke with the folks at Edson at length about this but there was
no thought or mention of the fact that the plate itself would be a different
thickness.

Thanks for the updates.

Best,

Dave Godwin